I am 19 years old and everyone is telling me that I look great. However, I am not happy with my thighs. I would like if you could recommend me some bun and thigh workout. What are the best exercises for this area?

It is quite normal that a girl your age is not happy with some of the parts of her body. I will try to explain to you some basic exercises for thighs. This one is called side lunge slide. Stand with feet hip-width apart, left foot resting on a paper plate then bend the right leg while sliding the left foot to the side. Your torso should be upright and abs in. Slowly slide left foot back to starting position, repeating 8-12 times and switch legs and repeat for 2-3 sets. Front One-Legged Squat is done like this: stand on a step or small platform and lift left leg out in front of step and bend the right leg, bringing the toe of the left foot to the floor. Touch the floor and keep the knee of the bent leg in line with toes, straighten the right leg and repeat 8-12 times. I think that you will have better results if you do it in pair because most of people hate doing it alone and can seem to push themselves enough.