I am 34 year old male and I am exercising cross training. I would like to buy new pair of sport shoes but there are so many models that I don't know which one to chose. When I came into sport shop I don't know where to look and what to ask. I am looking for sport shoes which will be good enough to give me solid support while I exercise in the gym and also to take me on the running no matter if track is hard of soft. One more thing is that I don't want to spend more than 100 euros.I hope someone will suggest me some shoes.

Hi, I had similar problem like you do. I was looking for shoes which will be reliable in the gym same as on the running track. One my friend suggested me to buy New Balance MX 1007 and I didn't make mistake. Shoes are really great, extremely light with synthetic upper part. Also they got great cushioning called AbZorb in heel and forefoot which absorbs all kick and even hardest surface looks pretty soft. Medial post gives to my feet very good stability and support my foot to behave very freely.
If you don't like this one I would suggest you to try Reebok pump 2.0. It is great shoe too with Patent overlays. I prefer classic strings. Great thin is their cushioning which may be pumped up and over the switch pumped out. These pair of shoes is 10 euros cheaper.