For the last 3 months 1've had faint positive urine teats for about 4 days prior to period and then period has come. This last month my period was very light and only lasted 2 days and then 3 days of spotting. I had totally accepted that I wasn't pg, and decided not to try for a few months and just concentrate on getting fit and loosing a bit of weight. However a few days after my pg I started noticing that my nipples were still very reactive and sensitive, I was waking with nausea, and my stomach didn't go down like it normally does after my period. So I started testing and 4 days after my period I started getting faint lines on llyods and clearblue, but not first response or internet cheapies or any of the pink coloured tests. The same had happened the last couple of cycles with my tests. My stomach feels heavy and pressured, and its uncomfortable to have clothes pressing against it, and also to lean forwards whilst seated or to bend to pick something off the ground feel uncomfortable and like my stomach won't fold properly, also had lots of twitching inside. The tests lines didn't not get stronger over a period of a week. Went to docs and blood test negative (lower than 1). I'm still convinced there's something going on, but everyone else thinks that I should accept the result and move on. I would be 6 weeks today. I'm curious as to whether the last few cycles of chemical pregnancies were ever lost and that maybe I just don't produce HCG????Confused please help...x

I think that if your blood test came back negative then it's pretty certain that you are not pregnant. I know that things might be a little odd--and that might be something you'd want to investigate with a physician. I mean, your other symptoms, like feeling bloated or all the false positives. They should be able to help you with that stuff because that seems a little unusual to deal with. Please keep us posted on your progress.