Hi. I'm 45 year old male and recently I have experienced one serious injury!
During reconstruction of my house roof I slipped on some wet brick and fell down to the ground. I was unconscious for about five hours and I woke up in a hospital. I had several injuries.
I broke both my legs, my right elbow and few ribs on my right side.
I was nailed to bed for over than four months and after that period I thought I was fully recovered.
But, when I get up from my bed I felt excruciating pain running down my right arm.
A few days later I was experiencing tingling and numbness with a winged scapular. What could cause these kinds of symptoms? I was thinking that it could be some bone fracture or torasic nerve injury...?

I am glad you recover so well after that kind of accidence and I know how hard is to take that first step after laying in bed for a six months. I had a chance to experience this because I lived through very serious car accident, but now- I'm back on me feet.
From what you told me I could say that your symptoms probably are not cause by some bone fracture because when doctors examined you for the first time, they did x-ray of almost every part of your body, so if there was a fracture-they would noticed it.
You said thorasic but I think you were thinking on thoracic nerve damage.
I am thinking also on some thoracic nerve injury, because it would give almost same symptoms like yours.
This could be something very serious and you shouldn’t look for an answer on the net.
There are several diagnostic methods that are available to you like Lumbar puncture, MRI's, CT and EMG.
After these you will know is there any nerve damage involved or is it something else bothering you.