Hello my name is Giovanni, Im just turned 18 yrs old. For the past 4 yrs i have been having this problem where i feel like my throat is closing up and i cant breathe. When i was 14 it would occur everytime i would play basketball or any type of exercise but its has been getting worst and now it affects me every single day. It starts off as my throat feels like its closing up, then leads to light headness or dizziness, next i feel very weak/fatigued to the point to where i dont want to move. It becomes hard to walk and to do anything because i feel like im going to pass out. I have been to the doctors multiple times but they just cant figure it out. They say its my nerves but im not a nervous person ever. I dont know whats going on with me because before i had this problem i was very active and athletic. I would be able to hours and hours of activity then all of a sudden BOOM i went from hours to 15 mins and i cant keep going without getting sick. But now it affects me while im driving, talking to my friends, and even when im just sitting down. SOMEONE PLS HELP ME ! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT HAVING THIS THROAT THING HOLD ME BACK....ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL....THANK YOU. 

I have the same problem. My throat closes up and i cant breathe. Once i relax, this will be alrite. But then, my throat and head pains a lot.

Go to your doctor and talk to them about "Panic Disorder". I had the same thing and also thought it was a throat problem but after several doctors confirmed that my throat was completely normal they found that it was actually this.

You need to see an Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist. It could be many things- stomach gastric problems, allergies, a muscle specialist.... If you can't breath, it is very serious, go see a doctor.