Hi, I have tingling in hands, hair loss, I get tired easily and feel depressed from time to time. Could these be symptoms of hypothyroidism?

The thyroid gland produces thyroid hormones, leading hormone in regulation of body metabolism. It is responsible for regulating levels of other hormones, body temperature, body energy, consumption of vitamins, grow and maturation of tissues and organs. You may be developing signs of hypothyroidism, since the symptoms you described are seen in thyroid hormone deficiency. But, tingling in hands is generally neurological disorder and usually follows some kind of degeneration of nerves. Do you do some work requiring your hands to be active all the time, or do you expose them to water, heat or cold frequently? Other symptoms you mentioned my be due to deficiency of minerals and vitamins, so supplements may renew your hair growth and bring you new energy.

I am feeling tingling in my tip of the fingers,and some time in all fingers.

so i want to know the reason of the these problem. kindly reply me