Hi everybody , 

This is my first post in this website .

I was diagnosed with papillary thyroid carcinoma last year while a check up by accident.

All the doctors i had visit said thyroidectomy is the only solution ! I said thank you and passed ! :) I was and still am against what i call "invasive treatments" . I am not living in the clouds and i know that sometimes surgery is the only option but i also know that surgery is never the only option ;)

Since then i decided to cure my disease with natural means. No drugs, no surgeries.  I am since on a long journey to find the  solution experimenting and testing various natural methods like Homeopathy , healthy eating , healthy living , micronutrients therapy , ayuverda practices etc etc ... 

It is a challenge for me to take and i would love to hear from fellow brother and sisters that have similar problems and want to share it .

See you all later

Love

George

I had the same type of cancer for years before they found out what kind it was. I was 8 when I started jumping around from doctor to doctor. When I was 12 I finally went to Akron children's where I was diagnosed. I had other health issues and I ate healthier than any child and most adults would have ever done. I didn't have any sweets ever and until I was 16 I never had even a sip of any kind of soda. My cancer got so bad it grew and spread to my lymph nodes . I couldn't breath 3/4 of the time . I lived like that for about a year before I found that doctor. I needed the surgery . It's a slow cancer but can be ugly . If you have it , and can cure it by an invasive surgery please do it for yourself. Even if that means a little chemo or some time in the hospital. I'd never want anyone's thyroid cancer to get as bad as mine did . It was awful. You should reconsider. If I didn't do it, I wouldn't be in school right now planning to be a doctor. My mom and dad would have had one less daughter . And a lot of things I've done and accomplished wouldnt have happened. . .

Hi Penguins71, Thank you for taking the time to share with me your story. I am sure you had a hard time , i know the feeling and i am glad you are ok now. As i said i am not against any surgery as an option but i am very against "invasive medical practices" I believe we should try every natural option first and then decide to start removing organs from our body which is not the real problem anyway . Being more specific why should i waste my precious thyroid gland which by the way functions like it should when the actual problem is that my body allowed, for some reasons, the creation of cancerous cells? For me is a bit vain to believe that removing a symptom will cure the cause? I am more into finding the real cause and cure that first instead of following modern MDs track whom their main concern is profit? and i am sure we all understand that surgeries and chemos and drugs are just more money in "MEDICAL INDUSTRY's" pocket. Of course this is just my opinion :)

Just be careful and good luck! It could be as simple as that surgery. Most people who catch it early enough only need that. I hope all will be well. But I'm on synthroid with no thyroid. And no lymph nodes in my neck. It hardly left a scar and was worth it for me. I give you my best