I am not sleeping well for weeks. I got that sharp pain in my chest and every rolling in my bed is painful. I suspect Tietze syndrome but again it could be heart as well. I am worried and confused. Did anyone suffer from Tietze syndrome?

I know that people with Tietze syndrome develop swelling and tenderness over the ribs and cartilage near the breast bone. Tietze syndrome is an inflammation of the costoshondral cartilages of the upper front of the chest. You should go and have a blood test because blood testing can show the signs of inflammation in patients with Tietze syndrome. Also tenderness, redness … often sharp pain can be present. Visit your doctor, if diagnose is Tietze syndrome, rest, physical therapy, anti-inflammatory drugs are therapy for it. Ice pack will also help you with swelled places.