I'm 15 and i can't pull back my foreskin, i get it about half way around my head, but it looks like my foreskin is actually crushing the head it, i'm not sure who to talk to, i've had the chance to lose my virginity but when i tryed to shove my penis in, it was way to sore, because of the foreskin not being able to retract, i don't know what i should do because some people say they have had no problems with it.

Read the entire thread...

https://www.steadyhealth.com/17_and_cannot_pull_open_foreskin_all_the_way_t255547.html

Hi guest,

It's very common for your foreskin not to retract fully until you're about 16 or so. You need to stretch it. You can keep trying to pull it down against the glans when you have an erection or use your fingers to spread it. You don't have to do it so much that it hurts but there will be some discomfort. Try it in the shower or use lube. Never force the foreskin back. It can get stuck and it can lead to a trip to the ER.

The more you stretch the faster it will loosen. It can take a couple of months.

For now, use a condom and lots of lube and you won't have the problem with the tight foreskin.

Hope it helps.

Thank you Kevin, that would have been an easier response.

Not a problem, medic-dan.... I was so impressed with your multiple responses to the earlier thread, that I just felt it was a natural to refer him.

By the way, I nominated (voted) for your extremely clear instructions to be recognised as the most-valuable member. I'm not sure what honnors that they will be giving you, but you deserve it!

Congrats!