hi. i'm 14 in a month and when pull my foreskin back over the head it hurts a bit and i've started getting splits on the foreskin and when i get erect it starts to hurt when its over the forehead and i'm not sure what to do,it feels as if theirs just this part of my foreskin that is tight but then the rest is fine i think, i'm not sure what to do and i find it embarrassing talking to my parents about it and i dont want surgery, what should i do? thanks

It sounds as if you are developing normally.  It is COMPLETELY NORMAL for your foreskin to be tight at 14.  As you've noticed it is starting to stretch, that's good.  As you get more erections it will continue to stretch so that it can slide freely.  Skin grows by stretching.  You can help it stretch by using your fingers to spread the opening.  The more you do it the faster your foreskin will slide.

Don't be embarrassed.  It is normal.  Give it time.

ok thankyou so much

hi, how long does this stage happen for with my tight foreskin? thanks