hi, im 15 and iv got a really embarassing problem. my foreskin is very tight and will not retract when soft or erect. there is also a visible, what i assume to be, a scar on the bottom of the the foreskin underneath my penis. i am really worried about this problem but am to scared to talk to my parents or a dr about this

please help

i have the exact same problem

Omg... I do too. I'm almost 14 (one month) and I have the same PROBLEM! HELP ME~ I'm too embarrassed to ask the doctor and I cry alot! SAVE ME!

Bob, The way you describe the amount of movement of your foreskin says that you have phimosis. You have to stretch it to allow it to be pulled back over the glans when it is hard, erected. I am a teen counselor and this is a typical question I get. The best way is to stretch the foreskin against the hard glans, a little bit every day pulling on it until it hurts a little, but not too hard as to injure the skin. Here's an idea for you. When you are ready to get it hard and pull it back, put a few drops of olive oil or baby oil on the head. That will make it slide easier. If it goes aver the head and gets stuck there, you can reduce the size of the head by slowly squeezing it between your thumb and fingers. Do not let it stay stuck behind the head. As far as the connection at the bottom of the foreskin to the head, that is how it is connected. Dont pull on that part. Ricky