Hello..Iam 24 year old male frm india...I have a tight pennis foreskin..I cannot pull it back, i can hardly see my head of pennis.. Have consulted 3 doctors. All in seconds tell to for surgery. Without even waiting for nything, they say if u go for circumcise i would not have any risk of pennile cancer. Can i directly buy the cream from medical shop and start applying the same alongwith the streching. Also if there are no other options available should I go for circumssion. I know this questions have been asked frequently but still its a kind request to everyone to help me out with answers..Iam really tensed

From what you say, circumcision is probably your only viable option. Did you see a urologist or were they all GP's? The only cream that I know of that is used medically to help relax and stretch the foreskin is steroid based. There is a downside and significant risk to it though. If you become too aggressive in trying to stretch and retract the foreskin and are able to get it behind the glans (head of the penis) it could form a constricting band preventing blood from draining from the glans and unless there is medical intervention within an hour there could be damages caused by the restricted blood flow to the glans. The risk of this happening is not that great, but it if does...

Good luck...

Krista