i do see a physcatrist.. and i do take medication for depression and anxiety like panic attacks and what not because i frequently have them. i also have a gastric ulcer which hurts a lot when i am stressed out or i have something that is spicy. i am also allergic to a lot of things like its a huge list and all of a sudden i have been breaking out into hives all over my body. but back to the tightness. this morning i woke up and i was lying in bed and i felt all of a sudden my whole body get tight and what not.. and i was trying to breathe but i felt like something was pushing up against me . its been going on now for about an hour and its really annoying me ..it wuld b great if you wre to tell me what it is and how i can cure it..thank you

Only a doctor can tell you what is going on and if you experienced troubles breathing you should go to ER.
Your problem could be worsening of an allergy reaction called Anaphylaxis. Anaphylaxis is actually a systemic allergic reaction that can involve skin, respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract, and cardiovascular system. Symptoms usually show up minutes to two hours after coming into contact with the allergy-causing substance but it may occur up to four hours later.
Another possible reason of your chest tightness and breathing problems is asthma. Considering you suffer from allergies, I would advise you saw a doctor about this too.
Your symptoms could have occurred due to respiratory tract problems, especially lungs.
I would advise you to see a doctor in order to figure out the problem.