All,

I'm 30 years old and over the past year I've been to the ER twice with severe chest pains. The chest pains almost feel like a heavy sensation that basically surrounds my heart. The last time I had the chest pains for a week straight and couldn't sleep at night really. I was flying home and got a really bad headache and my blood pressure was really high so I went to the ER when I landed. I stayed overnight and took a stress test and was fine. I also got an endoscopy and was told there was nothing wrong with that. When I had my chest pain for a little while my elbow and left pinkie finger tingled or went numb. I started running a little bit more just to get some more exercise. However, over the past two or three days my arms feel fine but my left leg is tingly and my left foot toes are tingly and numb even when I'm sleeping and I wake up I can feel them. The chest pain has also returned. 

I was taking pantoprazole because the doctors in the ER thought it was just acid reflux. This has been going on for over a year and I just can't believe that acid reflux is causing numbness in my hands/feets. This is ONLY on my left side and my right side of my body feels fine. On the left side it even feels like a little more of a challenge to lift my leg then on my right.

Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?

I have the exact same symptoms.  I'm 32 and in good health.

Did you ever get a diagnosis?

Please get yourself tested for Vitamin deficiency

Same here i thought it was related in any heart problem. But later on reading many blog regarding to this sumptoms i found out it is related to my acid reflux iv been diagnose for almost a year now.. thanks for this king of info. I feel relei