Hello, I'm new here. Recently I'm not feeling well and I hope someone can tell me what's the problem with me. I'm a 14 yrs old girl and for the past several weeks I've been feeling dizzy and like I have a heavy head. This feeling is on and off so I don't plan on visiting a doctor. However I felt dizzy and heavy headed after waking yesterday morning. The feeling didn't go away until it was evening. I also saw a Chinese herbalist yesterday and he thought i had a Chinese condition which we always refer as a 'weak stomach'. Today I woke up at around 8 am and I still feel dizzy. It's like I want to sleep but I don't think I slept badly last night. Also, this may sound disgusting but my stool has been soft for these weeks. One last thing, I'm not sure if this is related but I have mild tinnitus. (I only hear the ringing at quiet places) it began a month ago. I woke up with loud ringing in my ears but it got better after I'd stopped listening to music. I've seen an ENT and he gave me some tranquillisers and painkillers which were for tinnitus. Yet the meds didn't help; I still hear the ringing sometimes at quiet places. Please reply; I'm really worried!

Please please go to a Dr.!!! I have something called Menieres Disease. I too had what you are experiencing at that age. Im now 50 and have had 6 inner ear surgerys. I lost my hearing just 6 yrs ago and its been just awful!!! Please dont ignore this! My mom wouldnt take me to the dr and if she had it could have saved me years of a living hell!!! Dont play around GO NOW!