About a week ago I noticed these tiny flesh/white coloured pimple-like bumps near in my vaginal area. To be specific, I have about 4-6 scattered around closer to my anus where my leg connects to my torso, but there are also a few randomly scattered around my vagina. I tried to pop one, and it just bled. I tried very craftily to see if there were ingrown hairs, but I couldn't see any. I do shave, and am currently thinking that is the issue. However, I've been shaving for around 4 years and have never noticed the issue before. I've only had two sexual partners, one being a virgin and the other my current boyfriend who I've been sexually active for over a year with. Neither have shown any similar symptoms. Not to mention that the bumps are very tiny and don't look like anything I could find pictures of, genital herpes, and genital warts for example. They get a little itchy, but I believe that might be because of my hair growing back. Ever since I tried popping the one it has hurt, which is kind of self explanatory. I have a routine check up booked and will talk to the doctor about it in a month if the problem persists, I was just wondering to get a few opinions before then.

I reckon these are just zits or ingrown hairs. If they itch and hurt, probably infected by bacteria which is nothing to worry about but it is annoying - I know. I often get these. If the bumps are in the shaved area, it must be hairs. You can't see the hairs most of the time because they are deep in the skin and they could stay there for a long time before you get an eruption.

Let me know what your doc said but most of the time is nothing to worry about.

did the doctor tell you what it was? im having the same problem.

I just squeezed mine really hard and pus+hair came out