I have always enjoyed riding on a flat terrain. However I have recently developed a taste for more challenging workouts. I would like to try mountain rides and know that hill climbing is the most difficult of all rides. I would like to give it a try. Do you have any tips on hill climb troubles?

As with everything else, I suggest you start easy. At the beginning you should try at the least steep inclines. You may also stay away from the long hill rides at this point. In order to be able to cross the mountain successfully you have to have strong legs. You have to work out somewhat differentially. First you should start doing sprint intervals. Second, unless you have already strong and developed quads and hamstrings you will have to start lifting weights. Nothing beats lifting weights when it comes to developing new muscle mass, strength and power. Once you accomplish that, riding hills will not be much different from riding on the flat terrain.