I'm 18 and I've been dating the same guy for almost two years. We have been having unprotected sex a lot, but he has never came in me just on my stomach and sometimes by lower back, but it does sometimes run down. And for the past two months I have still had my period but I have been gaining weight in my stomach area, I've been feeling really tired all the time and I Have been peeing almost every other hour without even drinking anything in between, and my pee is a little darker and has a weird smell. I know that that could mean uti but I've had one before and this doesn't feel the same. Could I be pregnant?

Well, it sounds like you have a few symptoms, but... what other symptoms have you noticed?

I've read that the symptoms you've mentioned experiencing so far could also be related to diabetes.

It's really hard to tell because you mentioned you are still having your period... That makes things a little more difficult. Unfortunately (and I KNOW this sucks) but the only thing I can really recommend is that you go to the doctor and get a blood test done, if you haven't already tried a home pregnancy test. You might want to try that first. If it comes out negative (or positive!) and you're still experiencing the same symptoms, or more symptoms occur, then make an appointment with your doctor.

I hope this helped, hunny.

Well I have also been eating twice as much as I normally do, granted I already eat a lot but I feel hungry all the time now, eating twice as much what I normally do at lunch. I have not taken a test yet because my boyfriend gets kinda bothered when I talk about it because I have missed my period for two months before an not been pregnant so I don't wanna scare him again if it's nothing but for so reason this time Is different, oh and I also get headaches a lot now, it will get to the point where I have to drive with the raido off because even a little hit of nose annoys me.