I have a Chronic condition which causes pain. It has been given numerous names such as; TMJD/ A-typical facial pain, facial Myalga, and arthritis. Never the less this condition stems from a gymnastic injury as a child. It wasn't a big problem for me until about three years ago when the pain presented it's self as an ear ache, and has gotten worse ever since. I have every sort of pain possible in my face, head, neck, teeth, eyes, ears and muscles. I have explored most options for treatment including surgery without prevail. I am unable to control the pain and or find a specialist who understands why and or how to either. Is there any one else out there who has seen numerous Doctors who either don't know or care to help the situation? I used to think that Doctors were a sort of Humanitarian, but no longer, I see clearly that it is only about one thing for them $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Not their problem to take home at night, it's OURS! I am Completely Disgusted with the medical field and prey that something happens with the horrible health care in America for people with and without insurance!
Bottom line is, this condition is sucking the life out of me, leaving me bedridden in constant pain and there isn't One Doctor who knows what the heck they are talking about or what to do.