Facial yoga is something I am very interested in. With the right facial yoga routine, you can improve your face contours and soften some of the blows aging has dealt you, so those who love it say. Well, I am more than willing to try that out because it will not cost me anything if it does not work for me! 

Is there anybody here who does facial yoga? If you do it, do you mind sharing your secrets to success? What does your routine consist of and how much time daily do you spend on doing facial yoga? How long before you noticed a difference?

Can't wait to hear your replies...

Not yet 'cause I don't really have wrinkles yet, but I've heard about it and got some relatives who admit to doing this... can't see anything wrong with that. I'm basically replying here because I see you got no replies yet since yesterday, but because I can't speak from personal experience, well, I thought I could at least tell you that there's a bunch of videos on how to do these exercises on the internet, on YouTube... so I say look them up, go for it, and after a while come back here and report any progress or lack thereof to us here... we wanna hear your story! 

Face Yoga is all about exercising your face muscles tightens, tones and, according to practitioners, combats aging. 

Everyone has different faces so the time it takes to see changes varies from person to person. 

Don't make me laugh! I am 53 and full of wrinkles, especially around the mouth and eye areas. You can't honestly make me believe that pulling funny faces at the mirror will make my wrinkles go away!? I saw this on TV once, a whole group of ladies "exercising" and pulling weird faces, and I nearly wet myself laughing and perhaps got an extra few wrinkles looking at that. So pull the other one. Same for anti wrinkle creams for that matter. Nothing can aging process, except for death... so thank your lucky stars that you are around to get wrinkles. I'm not one to complain, but I think this is just ridiculous!

You made me laugh! Please stick around these boards and make a username! I guess different strokes for different folks, right? Really, there's plenty of people who swear by this facial yoga thing and if it works for them, who am I to disagree? But I gotta admit that I can think of better ways to spend my time. What's more, unlike what healthange says above, there's actually doctors who say that it's BECAUSE facial yoga tightens and strengthens the muscles in the face that it can actually cause more wrinkles to appear. I read this the other day. That makes sense I guess.

Yes, I have read this too — facial exercises strengthen the facial muscles in an unnatural way, a way that would not normally happen. We already move our faces plenty as it is. By doing these exercises, particularly in people who lack facial fat, you can actually make the problems you already have more pronounced. I would use good anti-aging creams or even fillers to fight wrinkling that I really hated, not facial exercises.

So, looking into these facial exercises some more, I've now read that doing it can't really help you slim your face down. You just gotta overall lose weight to get a slimmer face. The thing about wrinkles is that a big thing that causes them is moving your face, so facial exercises can't help with that either. Stronger facial muscles, it seems, achieve absolutely nothing at all except perhaps more wrinkles. There is no scientific evidence anywhere of any kind that facial exercises do anything at all. So that settles that then. I'm not doing them, now or ever. :)

Yes, and it works for me. It is cheaper than fillers or plastic surgery. It does a lot to combat what I think they call ugly resting face or something. Yes, I naturally look angry at rest, and people were always asking me if I was upset or why I was so serious, but since I started facial yoga a few years back that started to decline. I also find that the facial yoga combats feelings of tension that build up in the face during periods of stress. It helps the neck area as well. So yes, scientific fact or not, it is helping me and I am not stopping.