So I'm a 21 year old female and I've had this dizziness/balance issue due to my left ear for almost two and a half weeks now, and I am bedridden because of it. It feels more like a light headed sensation and it comes and goes randomly and it frightens me. I have been to the hospital three times because of this, the first time in an ambulance because I blacked out, and the other two times due to being scared and feeling like I was going to die (I'm a hypochondriac with very bad anxiety). my ear keeps leaking watery fluid, it doesn't smell but it has stopped the ear pain so far for almost three days now, when I had this ear pain the left side of my throat was sore too. I was told the third time I went to the hospital that it is more than likely water trapped behind my ear and my ear drum looked sore. I was also told it was not an infection. however when I open my estachian tube, it feels fine. (but pressure comes back) I was given a steroid nasal spray to help and all I have noticed is less pain and more fluid. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow but I have been afraid since this started, any ideas as to what it could be?

have you been back to the doctor since the last time?

No, tomorrow would be my first actual doctors appointment about this. The three times previous were all emergency room and hospital doctor related.

what about being a hypochondriac,do you think this plays a part in it

Doesn't explain bedridden dizziness for weeks. Even being a hypochondriac I've never experienced anything like this before which is why my anxiety is so high about it.

it could be a domino effect ,from hypochondriac to stress to anxiety,to physical,these symptoms ,go hand in hand