A while back, I noticed that for some reason, my interest in sex had slightly declined. I wasn't exactly sure if I was imagining it, or if smething was actually going on... I just felt like I wasn't as turned on by sexual thing as I used to be. Lately, however, it's becoming apparent that I'm am most cergtainly not imagining it. I have almost no interest in sex whatsoever, even when I'm with my girlfriend. even worse, it is almost impossible to get a good erection. My girlfriend doesn't do it. Thoughts don't do it. Images don't do it. I don't even get erections in the morning anymore. I feel like all aspects of sex in my life have just packed up and left. I've talked to my doctter about it, and he did some tests and said that my hormone levels were normal. He has no idea what's going on. Have anyone experienced this before. It's been about two years since I first noticed the decline in interest, and if anything, it's still getting worse. Help

i am experiencing it , but i dnt think i have lost ma interest in sex, wen i try masturbate nuthin happens i duno what to do ma self enymore. r u sure it ent to do with being impotent ?

thats usually caused by stress, or if somethings on your mind, I doubt you have ED

I am having the same problems you are having. No sex drive, pictures don't work, and when with my girlfriend that doesn't work either. I feel sexually dead. Did you get any advice from any doctors or what not? I know mine is psychological.

If you are young and not getting erections and you watch a lot of porn, that has everything to do with it. you have kind of numbed yourself out. Porn is one of the hardest addictions to break. It is free, easy to find and it is every where. Just give it a break. Watching porn is a catalyst for erectile disfunction. If you don't watch porn and that is obviously not it, i don't know, start praying.

No interest in sex?

On this web page there are many-many wrong answers, and all the above are wrong answers.

1) Being "impotent" is one of the many symptoms, not the root cause.

2) "Caused by stress" is not the answer. It's just a catch phrase that one can use to justify pretty much everything.

3) "Pictures don't work" is a symptom, not the root cause.

4) "Go to an urologyst" is not the answer, because from my personal experience I know without any doubt that they cannot and will not help. Partly because they're SURGEONS, not healers. And partly because even they don't know the answer. The very most they can do is get you tested and get test results from a med lab. However...

5) Med labs test results cannot be relied upon. Because test results can vary 5-fold, 6-fold, or even 10-fold, and they're still going to be in the so called "normal" range. Because the so called normal ranges are established by the medical labs, based on patients who went to doctors after they had suspected there was something wrong with them. And because they had little or no interest in sex. So how can the med labs rely on patients for establishing what the so called "normal" ranges should be?

6) Even if you're successful in obtaining a testosterone delivery product (e.g. Androgel), it will NOT work, because it adds ONLY to your total testosterone. And then your body compensates for that external supply. And then, thanks to that, there will NOT be any improvement in your health!

7) One problem is, the human body is imperfect. It has a feedback mechanism on the total testosterone. Not on the biologically available testosterone. Which means your total testosterone will be well within a rwasonable range, while your biologically available testosterone will be TERRIBLY LOW - like one tenth of per cent of the total testosterone. However...

8) Medical science and the medical profession are unable, unwilling AND totally ignorant about boosting this rate of conversion from total testosterone to biologically available testosterone.

So, based on these facts and experiences, what do you do? Do you resign to the fact that you're going to have little or no interest in sex? For the rest of your life?

no man i don't think so cut back on the porn and focus on other things in live for a while

I'm 15 and have this problem.

Hi Guys, my Dad was having this trouble and had a test for the amount of Testosterone his body made. It was 0, so he now uses a Testosterone jell every day and has his sex life back. Get tested

Well since you already know nothing is going to work for YOU the I guess you never have sex again but others will. You gave up before you even tried anything

I'm 14 and have this problem

welcome to the US it's part of life here to be stressed out, but it is accepted by many so not much can be done it is what it is, I miss europe

Was there a solution in any of that?

Thanks man I have the same problem

I have same problem to went to doctor everything fine , this crazy I used to have strong erections