hey im almost 18 and i get erections really easily, sometimes just randomly (like i cant where sweat pants to school just cause something might happen) and its kinda annoying. like ill get one when i make out with my girlfriend or just sit with her. also i ejaculate easily sometimes. like i did when the girl at the hair cutting place used a razor on the back of my neck, and when i was at the eye doctors. this can't be normal can it?

Yes, getting erections easily at your age is normal. Eventually it won't happen as quickly.

As for the ejaculations, I'd say it is probably normal too. I certainly don't think that it anything to worry about.

You could try masturbating more often, and not rushing, to get used to your body and how it works.

Nothing to worry here, it's utterly normal at your age. The level of hormones in your body is above the norm and this might be the reason for your often erections. Enjoy it, since when you turn 50 you will pray for them ;-)