Okay well i didnt have sex but i was making out with my boyfriend,i notice he got turned on and popped a boner,thats when we were reallly tight pressed up against eachother with clothes,when i went back home i went to the restroom and i saw my underwear was wet i got really scared & i freaked because it was white,i dont know if it was his sperm or my body fluid,but i'm really really scared! its been like a week & nothings really happened but when i lay down it feels like my stomachs bumping & i'm afraid if its a baby's heart! my dad will freak & kill me if i was pregnant...

curious... ihave no idea prob ur bodily fluid

hey hun. .. well Juss so u kno there is no such thing as gettin pregnant while both ppl have clothes on! the white stuff u seen on ur underwear is normal.. its Wat comes out Wen ur excited or like Wat the male is doing to u..so dnt be worried.. the fact dat u guys were really close together nd kissing etc made u get wet.. hope dis helps :-)

Sweetie you arent pregnant it was just your body fluids and ur stomach is bumpping because the echo of your heart can be heard in many places an i bet these are just nerves