I have started to run recently and am planning to keep on going like this more regular. I first wanted to lose some weight and to make me feel better but I seem to have the constant problem with my heart rate during. The thing is that I got tired pretty fast and my heart start beating so fast that I almost stay out of breath occasionally so I was thinking what is the top hearth rate during run and how I could control it.

I know everybody think that running is so simple but it is not or it is not until you learn how to run right and how to control the running techniques. The secret is actually in right breathing and slow and tranquil running. That is the best way you could control your heart rate during run but also you might use these hearth rate monitor you just put it around your hand wrist and go running. There on the hearth rate monitor you have all the values of your hearth rate so you know where to stop or where to change the way you are running. And as for the top hearth rate during run there are some specific equations so for the woman it goes like this-209-0.7 of her age and for males-214-o.8 of his age. Oh and remember running is not about who is going to be faster but rather who is going to get relaxed and feel better so keep on with the slow run followed by the right breathing and it is when you won’t be having this high hearth rate problem during run.