Unfortunately, my weight got a bit out of hand and the results of my blood test are bad so I have to go on a diet as well as start with exercising. But since I’m heavy and I have certain unpleasant sensations in my chest, I have to wear heart rate monitor all the time in order to control my heart. Tell me something about heart rate monitoring training.

Don’t get upset! Many people who gain weight have this problem and they always think something bad will happen to them. This training consists of a series of exercises including running, which you have to perform in order to be seen how much effort it takes you to achieve it. And all the results are shown on the monitor. Also, if a high heart rate occurs, the training is immediately stopped. I’d advise you to carry on with running if everything goes well and if you don’t have strange sensations while you’re exercising. That’s the easiest and most efficient way to reduce your weight. So, the combination of diet and running will do wonders.