me and my girlfriend had sexual contact(not intercourse).i was fully naked and she(virgin) had her panty on and i pushed my penis onto the vagina over panty though i didnt ejaculate my pre-cum was touching her.now for last month she missed her period.so i have a doubt that whether she is pregnant.can precum cause pregnancy.. ? plz help me out m scared.

My boyfriend has done that to me before countless times and I have never gotten pregnant. Now I know that you can get pregnant from Previn but I'm not sure if it has to be way inside of her. As for the missed period, our bodies have this annoying habit of delaying it when we are stressed, especially when we were worried about being pregnant. The best way to know is to have her take a pregnancy test. Also, if this happened when she just finished her period. The first 14 days after are pretty safe days for her to not get pregnant.