Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I'm very worried about one thing. You see, just recently I have developed one serious food poisoning and I was very sick. I had a strong headache and I've vomited almost 20 times that day.
I don’t know what kind of food caused it but I though I'm going to die.
Anyway, I'm feeling quite well now. Just recently I have read that some bacteria that are causing this food poisoning could also cause some condition called toxemia. How could I be sure I didn’t develop this condition? Supposedly, it is very serious condition and requires urgent medical intervention! Does anybody know anything about it?

Well, I would like to help you but you must remain calm. I will tell you immediately that there is no chance you could develop this condition.
Like you said- the condition is very urgent and requires urgent medical intervention.
Toxemia, or blood poisoning, is the presence of quantities of bacteria or bacterial toxins in the bloodstream sufficient to cause serious illness. You must know that a small amount of bacterial toxin produces one or more fever- like episodes.
Large quantities of toxin cause shock and death. In this case doctor should gave intravenous fluids and medications to improve and maintain blood pressure and intravenous antibiotics!