I’m a trail runner. I really like this sport since I like adventures and exploring natural environment but unfortunately there is a problem. Whenever I run I get certain respiratory disorders and I can’t breathe properly. I’ve concluded that it can be from the dust. How to ameliorate this problem and enjoy trail running? I don’t want to quit or switch to track running.

I think that what you have is not the allergy, because if you had you wouldn’t cause such mild problems. You wouldn’t be able to breathe, meaning that you would feel as if you were suffocating. I think this is only because you’re respiratory tract is a bit sensitive. Maybe you can go to your doctor and he can prescribe you some herbal medications which would ameliorate or completely eliminate the symptoms. Before that you can maybe make shorter pauses while you’re training and catch your breath. Drinking enough liquids and isotonic drinks can also help clean your throat from dust particles. But if you feel that problems don’t disappear, you can have your tested to dust allergy.