I’m scared now! Maybe I’m exaggerating but I don’t know what to do with this odd muscle twitch when I’m riding. I’ve had numerous black thoughts, starting from multiplex sclerosis to various others neurological diseases. Is it possible? What else can it be? I don’t know whether I should see a doctor. Am I being a hypochondriac now?

If you ask me, you are being an archi-hypochondriac!  Don’t worry so much, man! It’s so normal that if you train something so demanding and strenuous like cycling, you have certain twitching in your muscles. Maybe you’ve forced yourself too much and now your body responds and sends you a signal to make a pause. I’m almost certain that it’s not MS or similar neurological disorder. If you don’t believe me just bear in mind that MS shows its symptoms regardless of the situation. I mean it wouldn’t be so closely connected with cycling and you’d have twitching even when you sleep or when you sit. So, rule that out. But you can go to the doctor only because he can prescribe you a medicine to ameliorate the symptoms.