I can’t believe that after two years of running I seem to be losing my basic runner motivation! I don’t know what to do and how to regain it. It has happened all of a sudden and it’s getting harder and harder to force myself to train. Sometimes I simply can’t remember what on earth the reason I’m running is! It’s so frustrating. And I used to like training and couldn’t wait the moment to get out and run.

Hey there! You shouldn’t give up, no matter how hard that may seem. We all encounter crisis from time to time and can’t find the purpose in running. It sometimes looks like a completely useful activity. That’s when you should find the last atoms of your mental strength and don’t quit running. After that these periods will appear less frequently and they’ll not be so drastic. The life full of stress and anxiety can cause this. I’ve been there and I know how difficult it is. I think that one of the ways to get out of this dire straits is to find someone to keep you company while you’re running. That can help you bring back your motivation. It’s always easier when you’re not alone.