Do you think it’s very dangerous to run with flu? I’ve missed several training sessions already and I wouldn’t like to change my running routine since it’s very hard for me to return to it once I start missing out on training. I don’t have high temperature and I don’t feel too bad at the moment. What do you suggest me to do?

Are you out of your mind? It’s the most insane thing to do. You’d be down with pneumonia in no time if you do that. First of all, try to get better and forget about running for at leas a week or so. You won’t be out of condition if you miss your training couple of times a month so, don’t get upset. On top of it all, even if you decide to train with flu, you can’t expect it to be efficient. Your performance will be very weak and you can only cause more damage and complicate your condition. My suggestion is to wait until you’re completely healthy and fit and then continue training.