what are thge syptoms for men in trichamonis and if it,s been more than 7 moth since last sexual encounter is it possible to have it

Hi! As far as I know, symptoms of “trich” usually show up 4 to 20 days after infection although some people get the symptoms after a few months but that is very rare.
The thing with “trich” is that it most often cause no symptoms, especially in men and it may pass unnoticed. In that case, it could persists for many months in men and even years in women.
What symptoms are you experiencing? Have you been told that your previous partner had trich or you were found the parasite?
If symptoms do appear, males usually experience painful urinations or difficulty urinating, whitish discharge, tingling in the penis or even urethra or prostate infections. You may not experience all of these symptoms of course.
The thing with “trich” is that it can be found outside the body on objects like damp towels, sheets, toilet seats and can be shared by bodily fluids unlike many other STD’s. This survival is fortunately limited to only couple of course.
These results show that surgical decompression for thoracic outlet syndrome is a worthwhile procedure and is associated with relatively few complications.
The supraclavicular approach is a safe and effective technique in managing all forms of thoracic outlet compression.

I was treated with zethramax and a shot of rocephin at the hosptial. The discharge has not gone away after 10 days. Do you think I was misdiagnosed with clamedia or the big "G" and instead have tricamonis? My symtoms are a mind discharge, however no pain during urination.

I went to the emergency room because of a discharge. After looking at the discharge the doctor gave me 4 zethramax and a shot of rocephin. Now, ten days later the discharge has lessened but it is still present. Do you think the doctor may have misdiagnosed me for having clamedia or the.

I am a sexually active straight male.

go to another doctor to find out thats what i would do