I suffered from cervical dysplasia. I finished with treatment 4 months ago, and since then I am trying to get pregnant. I am afraid that I can’t get pregnant. How can I conceive after cervical dysplasia treatment?

You should talk to your doctor about planning to get pregnant. You might need some treatment before you go ahead with a pregnancy. The type of treatment will depend on how abnormal the cervical cells are and on the size of the area affected. As I know cervical dysplasia should not affect your ability to conceive a baby.

No, cervical dysplasia should not affect your chances of getting pregnant..

Do you use an ovulation monitor? YOU NEED to nkow exactly when you ovulate, no guessing, that way you can time sex...
Every month there are only about 5 days where you can become pregnant, so you have to pinpoint that..

It can take a 'normal' healthy couple up to a year to conceive. You are still well within the normal timeframe. As Carifairy said, it is important to know when you ovulate. I have found the easiest indicatior is cervical mucous. When the discharge is clear and stretchy it is when you are most fertile. If you are not sure when you ovulate, try having sex every second or third day so there is always a few 'swimmers' up there for when the egg does get released

I thought I would let you know that I was told by my nurse who was there when I had my LEEP procedure, that it is best you wait a year to be sure that it is completley gone. I know of many people that once they waited a year, they became pregnant.