I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now and nothings happened yet. I have very irregular periods. I was pregnant about 2 and a half years ago and had a miscarriage. Then I got on the depo shot and bled for 6 months straight and since then I don't think I can get pregnant anymore. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sorry I don't know anything about depo but have you been having sex around ovulation? Stressing yourself out won't help, my cousin tried for 6 years then stopped trying because it was too painful getting neg results, but about 3 months later she was pregnant. She swears its because she simply stopped trying so hard and stressing so much. GL x

hi there, what ways (by way i mean ovulation strips, bd temp.etc) have you been trying to get pregnant and how long have you been off the depo,