I am due September 28th 2014. I am 20 weeks 2 days I had unprotected sex with my current boyfriend the 4th or the 6th of january and he ejaculated in me I had sex with a different guy before christmas and I think he wore a condom but we were drinking and its a little fuzzy. I took a pregnancy test on jan. 10th and it was negative I didnt get a positive til jan. 25. Ive been off the depo shot for over a year and my periods are VERY irregular is it possible for the before christmas guy to be the father or is it my current boyfriend please help

Hi Aylgom,

Your doctor has estimated your last period as starting approximately December 22.

Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle, so between Jan 2 and Jan 7.  Sperm can survive about 5 days, the egg for 48 hours.  Your timing to get pregnant with your boyfriend would have been "very good."

Having sex before Christmas it likely would have been too early.

Only a DNA test can confirm paternity but it appears as though your BF is the father.

Hope it helps.