My boyfriend and I have been trying to start a family of our own for a while now , we've tired multiple times. At one point we thought we had did it , although we didn't go see a doctor we were going off of what I had researched , but I looked up symptoms of pregnancy and I noticed I had a lot of them. A week passes and we take a test and of course it was negtive. That was back in October , sense then we've just kept trying and trying but nothing seemed to show. Past couple days or so , I noticed I have white discharge , I use the restroom a lot more and I have these sharp pains in my stomach. I wanna know if maybe I could be having a miscarrage , my body isn't ready for a baby or am I just sick and or over my head with wanting a baby so much? Please let me know.

I'm having the same things happen to me. Sharp pains like cramps. A little sickness in the morning but goes away. Tired all the time. Moody. But Everytime i take a test it's negative.

Hi Sophia,

I see you posted this quite awhile ago with no response, let me at least try to give some sort of answer to your question. I also had difficulties getting pregnant, for a long time and then when I did, my first one ended in miscarriage - 3 months later, not trying to get pregnant, what happened? Our daughter, who is now 4.

One thing I can suggest that may or may not work, is after having intercourse, instead of getting up soon after to clean yourself, stay in bed (or wherever) for a good half hour or so, just to make sure sperm gets to where it's suppose to go instead of downward and out of the vagina right away. Don't get discouraged, it will happen but just give it time. If you have been trying with no success for over a year, then talk to your doctor or boyfriend and see about the next step but it can be expensive. My friend did invitro for the first that was successful first time and is expecting her second right away that was conceived naturally this time (a surprise, they were not trying).

You could you start to prepare your body even though you are not pregnant already. You could start prenatal vitamins already, folic acid is essential to the baby. Make sure you are taking Vitamin D as I do believe this is so important to you and your developing baby and it even may stop some of the disorders that develop in childhood later from deficiencies, also Fish Oil is another you could add to your supplement list - helps with brain development. And, of course, starting to eat healthy now helps baby out developing better than 'garbage' food as well teaches good eating habits to your child/ren later on.

Hope some of the information is helpful,
Good luck!

@lizardqueen420 , thank you for that! It was really worrying me because I didn't know if maybe it was me who wasn't able to have a baby , or my boyfriend couldn't help produce one. But I will for sure go see a doctor and see what they have to say.