I had an abortion 8months ago in August behind my boyfriends back I was unable to afford my education and ect and I didn't want the baby to be in poverty but my boyfriend forgave me, then we got married in October and now we have more finances...we have been trying since we got married. I havn't got pregnate yet. Is this normal?

Even though you think it should be SO easy to et pregnant it actually isn`t! IT takes about a year for regular healthy couples to get pregnant! Your chances of becoming pregnant - while being unprotected - are about %25 a month! So start taking prenatal vitamins - these have been shown to greatly increase your fertility! And also each time you have unprotected sex, raise your buttocks to help the sperm with gravity! It takes a LOT for a sperm to get to the egg, so the more you can do the better! Just checking to see that you have had regular periods since your abortion! And how far along were youÉ