im 16 and im trying to get pregnant,me and my bf been having unprotected sex and i haven't got pregnant. we have done it when i was on my period and when have done it when i wasnt on my period please help me im trying to get pregnant and im worried cause i havent got pregnant.i get scared cause what if i cant have kids i cry and im sad i want to no if i can get pregnant we been trying and trying and i end up staring my period can you help me please. :'( i want to get pregnant.

please don't try to get pregnant while you are so young. you have a lot of living and learning to do. in four years you will feel differently about things you want or do now. and it could be years before you get pregnant whether you are perfectly healthy or not. it just happens when its meant to happen and sometimes at a way too young age. there are so many things to think about before getting pregnant. you havent married this guy so you don't know if you want to be with him forever. do you want to have a kid whos father isnt there? whos father is out partying with other girls? or who you find out is cheating or just isnt right for you? if you want a kid with him you should make plans for the future for you, him, and a future kids. save up money, make sure you have cars, insurance, an apartment, good jobs that are steady. things like this. i am pregnant and i feel sorry for my baby to have the dad that he or she has. me and him were together for 9 or 10 months and i found out i was pregnant a week after i told him i never wanted to see him again. i meant it. and now i have to deal with all his bs and i feel so sad and confused. i feel so alone. im scared and sad. i want my baby to have a daddy, and i want to have someone here to be helpful and supportive, but i dont want him around me or the baby if hes going to continue doing the things he does. hes on drugs and lies about it and he wont just admit it and get help. i know hes on drugs. found them constantly. broke up. he said he changed, got back together and guess what? caught him trying to do drugs in the bathroom. by that time i was already pregnant but didn't know.
think about not only your self, but your child. you will want whats best for them. no problem with planning and setting things up in life to be perfect for bringing a baby into the world.