My last period was 10/1. I had cramping, sore breasts, and irritability leading up to what should have been my next period on 10/29, but to my surprise NO PERIOD!  Having had three children already I know what the standard meaning of 'no period' is, but I had a tubal ligation 12 years ago so this puts a twist on the 'standard' meaning. I purchased a 3 pack of First Response pregnancy tests to put my mind at ease, but hella good that did, they were all negative!  A week after my expected period I had light spotting and was relieved thinking I had just over reacted and the spotting would soon turn into a heavy flow, but the spotting was just that, spotting...now two weeks later I'm still with no period, heavy breasts, and all the other classic pregnancy symptoms. Has anyone else gone through this and if so what was your outcome?

I got my period of October 25, 2011 and it only lasted 3 days...I have not gotten it since then..no spotting but nauseous, vomiting, sense of smell heightened...sleeping a lot...but negative pt test...I am in the same boat you are in right now. If you find out anything let me know and I will do the same.

I'm currently experiencing my 2nd episode of this. The first was in February 2012. I had micycle spotting followed by missing a period and getting one on time the next month. I had a tubal ligation in 2010, so I knew I wasn't pregnant.
In March, I had a sudden burst of blinding pain in the left side of my abdomen, with a heavy bright red flow which was the beginning of my period. (I normally spot for a day, then have a heavy day followed by 4-5 light days.)
I was freaked out enough to get an emergency appointment with the OB. I had a full pelvic ultrasound, a CBC (complete blood count), and some other tests.
The only thing doc found was chronically low iron, so I was put on a supplement. Doc said the sudden pain may have been an ovarian cyst that burst, but I didn't have any more. Apparently, these things appear and disappear on their own all the time.
Well. Now it's September 11th. My last period started August 2nd. I had midcycle spotting, all the PMS symptoms, no period. During the week I would have been bleeding, my discharge changed and got thick, but was white. Now, I'm cramping and having gushes of clear watery fluid.
I'm calling the OB again tomorrow. I'm 100% sure I'm not pregnant this time, since haven't had sex since before the pelvic ultrasound.

im curious to know the outcome on this i am having simular things now except my dr doing blood test tomorrow, i had tubal rings or clamps i cant remember in 2008 and now mass weight gain late period then bled 2hrs and stopped plz let me know.....

I’m 41, and have had a tubal after my second child 20 years ago. I missed my period and have been spotting for over a week. During this time I had had some cramping but still no period. Does anyone know what’s wrong with me. I know I’m not pregnant? Should I be worried?