I am 22 years old and have two kids plus one on the way. I would like to get a tubaligation done but Am i to young?

NO, not at all!

The PROBLEM will be finding someone to tie your tubes, as some doctors may think that you are too young.

I am 24, I had my tubes tied, and I do not have any kids, nor do I ever want any.

After you give birth you may be able to discuss this with the attending physician.

You should also discuss your wishes with an OB NOW, that way they know what you want =)

I got my tubes tied at an clinic that provides abortion and womens surgery, as they were the only people that would do it for me.

I think u need 2 think tice about tying your tubes at a young age. I tied my tubes when I was 24 and I have gain so much weight, I have lots of pain during intercorse and me and my husband split up.

Please Do NOT DO THIS TO YOUR SELF...RESEARCH PTLS before have a TL. There are things doc will not tell you. I am 25 yrs. old. Had a tubal 3 years ago after baby 4. My life has been hell every since. Please check in to alternatives such as an IUD.

I had mine done when i was 19 Ihave 3 kids my oldest is 4 and Iam 23 I regret everyday of not being able to have babies anymore i suggest trtying the iud for5-7 years first!! I am very depressed i do not want more kids but the thought is hard to cope with!!!

Your not to young. But as the above mentioned, the doc will say that you are.
FYI, i had my tubes tied. I wish i didn't. Not because i wanted any more babies, (5 is enough) but nothing seemed to work right after that.
My periods became very irratic accompanied with horrible cramps. The last time i had cramps that bad, i was in high school. I would bleed for 7 or 8 days compared to 3 or 4 passing dark colored clots.
I would bloat up really bad, something that never happened before.
Intercourse was painful after that as well.

What about mirena? My girls are on that with no complications.
Think about that, you can always have it removed if your not happy with it.

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying this stuff will happen to you. I am just letting you know of my experience. Every women is different and i have known women who are very happy with their tubals. Unfortunatly, i was not one of them. :-(

c**p I did not realize this post was a year old

Sorry.

But if Missbell ever comes round again, what was your decision?

no you are not too young..I had my tubaligation a month after i turned 21..but are you sure..because i was positive i didnt want any kids. i am now 29 . i still am. but there is side effects..i been thru hell what i mean started getting ovarian cysts, doctors put me on birth control to elevate my hormones. gain alooooot of weight. in 2007 on my 27 birthday had emergency surgery . was found unresponsive in bathroom my right ovary got enlarged from a 5 lbs cysts. after that i stop taking birth control. now i get very sick after eating, very tired, irritated, have mood swings, my periods are very heavy, and lots more..

what i am trying to say i was very healthy before i had tubaligation. very slim, glad i cant have more kids. but wish i did something different in birthcontrol.. If i was you i would try the IUD it is good for up to ten years some are 5 years. if you change your mind doctors could take it out you could have more children .. in ten years if you feel the same that you want tubaligation then due the tubaligation