I need to know if it is possible to get pregnant after having my tubes tied with using the laproscopic tubal ligation method. I am a newlywed and we don't have the money to have my tubes undone. We would like to just know if there is a medical chance of me getting pregnant. I would rather hear from a doctor and get let down easily than to listen to friends that say it happens.

Hello I am soon to be a newlywed and was wondering if you got a reply on your question about getting pregnant if you did could you please pass along the information you received

YES IT IS POSSIBLE.... I had my tubes tied in October of 06 and I just found out today that I am pregnant, I didn't even have mine reversed for severe medical reasons "DEATH". So to answer your question yes its possible. They told me it was not easy to do, but somehow we managed to do it. :O

Thank you ladies for giving me some kind of hope. I married young and had two children by 23. I thought I would spend the rest of my life with this man. He then cheated on me and used me as a punching bag. He made me get a tubal. I then got the strength to leave and get a divorce. 6 years later I am now happily in love and engaged. My fiancee wants kids but I had a tubal ligation. My friends are always telling me I cannot get pregnant again. Just reading your stories brought tears of hope! :-D

I had my tubes tied after my third baby because I was in medical school and did not want anymore. A year later I decided that was a bad decision and found a great doctor named Doctor Perez in Rio Bravo, Mexico. I knew me and my husband could not afford a tubal ligation but I began talking to women who had went to Dr. Perez and loved him. I checked his credentials out and called and spoke with the hospital there. He only charge 2000.00 dollars which was way less than the 10,000.00 dollars they wanted here in the states. I went down and 18 months later gave birth to my three year old. So, there are alternatives if you are looking for them.

:-) Hi , lady you are giving me strenth that is much needed. I met a wonderful man and we are in love. Planning on getting married , and we want a daughter together to share the love we have for each other .