I had my tubes tied five years ago. I haven't had a period for three months I am nauseas, my breasts are tender and swelling,my belly is growing as well. I didn't test pos. on a preg test with either one of my other kids till I was 4 and 6 months along. what are the chances I am preg again? If I'm not what else could it be?

Someone please help..
I have the Mirena(Iud) and have he it for about 4 years now. I've had my period every month since I've gotten it. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex and I'm scared I could be pregnant. After we have sex, I usually start spotting small amounts of blood for about two days.. I had sharp pains in my side above my vagina so I felt around for the strings and couldn't feel them. I feel the whole Iud outline with a thin layer of skin around it which isn't normal.. Is it possible that it's coming out? I'm 5 days late for my period and today I had a very dark brown discharge that almost looked black. Its only there when wipe but it is clumps of a dark dark brownish discharge with a tiny bit of bright red blood. I'm freaking out and don't know what to do..