pregant after tubal ligation?

Yes. I had the same procedure during my third c-section. Now I'm having my 4th baby. Is that sweet or what? :/ There are two main reasons why pregnancy still happens after the cut and burn of your tubes. One, the least common, the doctors forgot to tie a tube. (oops) Or second, they simply missed a very small spot that, lucky you, an egg slipped through and BAM... youre pregnant. It has happened to a small percent of women that have opted for the tubal ligation. Goes to show that NOTHING is 100%. Except a hysterectomy of course. Good luck to you honey!

Wow, MrsWilliams, is that what happened to you? Did they miss a spot or tid they forget to tie the tube? I'm curious because I know that the surgery can fail but I was not sure how it happened. If you could let me know more about it, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Well this is all because this was not done in a good way. But is this possible if the tubal ligation was done correctly? IS there then a way for egg to go through and you end up getting pregnant?

i had my tubes tied almost 3 years ago after my third csection. is it possible to get pregnant still an if so what are the chances of gettin pregnant? because i'm thinkin of tryin to have another baby.