recently i was checking my testicles for any signs of lumps, bumps etc. and i found on my right testicle (middle outer side) attached directly to it, was a short tube-like semi hard lump almost like a little ridge, a hardened vein or speed bump (not round or circular), it seems to get thinner as it goes down towards the bottom of the testicle but it sorta stands alone by itself (not attached to any other tubes). it must of popped up 2 days ago from when i previously examined my testicles because it wasn't there before. and for about a week now ive been experiencing a dull ache in my inner thigh right next to where the testicle lays. i had been doing some heavy lifting and stretching days before this occurred. my question is could a longer type sprawled out lump be cancerous, worried to death because i have no health insurance to get it checked out and super low on cash. any suggestions or help would be appreciated, in need of peace of mind!
:$

it almost feels like a solid vein or string thats attached to it, not necessarily a pointy bump if that helps

another question could anything other then a 'pea shaped lump' be cancerous? this is a picture of an example of what it looks like

well it is odd shaped and could just be a popped vein or a cyst but i would reccamend getting it checked out to be on the safe side.

hey out of curiosity how did you get that picture up?? i take it you drew it but how did you post it?

I uploaded it at www.tinypic.com and then i just copy and pasted the hyper link used for message boards/forums which is something like [img] insert link here blank blank [img]

So it was something wrong with them ,had any treatmen? Cuz im having that problem just now

Any news on this?

Did it go away?