I'm 17 years old and for a few months now there has been a soft, dime shaped lump in my scrotum. After all the reading I've done in the past few months it seems to be a spermatocele. When I stand up and feel the veins or wires behind my right testicle they lead to the bottom of my testicle and at the end of the tubes/wires is a soft lump that seems to be attached to the testicle by a little string.

Thankfully it isn't a hard pea shaped lump as is found with cancer.

I told my mom and she said that my dad has gotten aches down there before and I've also been getting dull aches down there, as well. I haven't gotten any in a while. It mainly happens now when I pick at it.

I also notice that when I'm in the shower my testicle doesn't hang as freely as my left. It's like when my testicles get tight in the cold.

I was wondering if anyone could help with this and give me their opinion on it.

Thank you so much!!

this might be the starting cancer. im 18 and have exactly the same as you. i had cancer but dont worry mate its easier to treat than you might think.

My peinis came compleatly off during sex