can hemmeriods cause rectal pressure or sense that you have not completely emptied yours bowels. everythime i have a bowel movement it still feels like i kinda have to go but it is not exactly the same. the pressure seems to wax and wane but never resides completley. could an inflamed or enlarged prostate cause his problem. I am only 21 and shouldnt be having these problems but i also have some urinary problems also is why i think it may be the prostate. I have had to urine sample done both of which are negative for bacteria and also a fecult occult test which was also negative. What ould this be. COULD IT JUST BE ALL IN MY HEAD?

your problem is most likely muscle tension... better diet, exersize more, stretch, dont sit for long periods of time.... sitting is ok just dont do it for hours at a time... at the same time never be afaid to sit... just dont do it for hours.

Your muscles up there are tensing and squeezing... just let them tense all they want... dont be afraid of this feeling... you now know whats going on and that in itself should relax your muscles up there... let them squeeze on their own for as long as they want, dont fight it or be afaid of the sense of something being up there. There is nothing up there... dont worry anymore..

Hi, I think that I have muscle tension as well but I don't have a poor diet and my exercise isn't very different from what it was before I felt these symptoms. I feel like I'm always squeezing my anus involuntarily, and uncomfortable pressure there as well. I also have random episodes of abdominal bloating, and very uncomfortable lower back soreness/cramps. The back soreness/cramps bothers me mostly especially in the evening right before bed. Some nights I have trouble sleeping due to the dull pain, but other than that I have had trouble my whole life staying awake during the day and have been taking stimulants to stay awake for a year now (Up to a high dosage and I still get tired). I did have renal issues not too long ago and had extra protein in my urine along with several episodes of extreme "urinary tract infection" symptoms but then was tested neg. for UTI as well as a normal sample so nothing else was investigated. I have been to the doctor for constipation and rectal bleeding due to hemorrhoids, supposedly. Along with my low back pain is soreness in my tail bone but the radioologist said everything was fine even though the doctor said it looked like I had calcium buildup and my coccyx sticks out and is very large. When I touch the bumps on my coccyx, it is sore and it creates pressure on my rectum/anus area. This has been going on for 10 months. It started with the back soreness, rectal tension, and tailbone soreness along with intense cramping and occasional severe stabbing pain in my left abdomen. The cramping and stabbing pain in my abdomen went away but the low back pain/cramps has persisted along with the rectal tension and sore tailbone.

I have been to the doctor many times. My fiber intake is more than the typical person. I am 22, female and fluctuate between 130-135 lbs. I have a very low heart-rate/bloodpressure, I feel cold all the time and I think I have poor circulation because my toes go numb when I work out and sometimes just randomly. I also bruise very easily and in the past 6-7 months I have been getting dizzy (completely losing vision) while standing- no matter how slowly I rise. I'm so used to it now that I just pause for 10 seconds and embrace something while I black out until my vision returns. I stopped working out mostly all-together because my heals bruise pretty bad when I work out and because of all these issues. I also had breast implants 4-5 months before all the symptoms beside the tiredness- wasn't sure but thought I'd add it. Also, I have given birth- 6 years ago.

I have long given up trying to find the reason to my tiredness problem, but I keep hoping that maybe all these problems will help explain something.

Please, someone knowledgeable help!

Omg guest above me. I swear to god this same thing is happening to me. Im 23 years old and im having the same exact symptoms . I have no idea whats wrong. Please reply.