Is it possible that someone with genital herpes develop neuro problems such as eye twitches? My best friend has been recently diagnosed with genital herpes. She claims that soon after eye twitches started and believes that is somehow connected. It sounds impossible to me, although I don’t know much about it. Is it possible that twitches and Herpes are related?

Well, women are at greatest risk from complications of genital herpes. I am not a doctor so I can’t tell you for sure about eye twitches, herpes and neuro problems. But what I can is that herpes increase the risk of later cervical cancer and that it may also be passed to a baby born during an active infection, possibly causing serious difficulties including blindness, neurological problems, mental retardation, and death. I hope she told her doc about it.

I am doing right now is trying to find the reason for this twitching I did not consider the possibility that my Herpes may be involved but reading your post now it seems very likely,i want to know what is it from vivamin def?????