Hello there! Sometimes it happens that I get this pulsating sensation in my whole body especially in the groins and my eyes starts to twitch. Is this some sort of neurological problem?

Hi! You shouldn’t be so worried because these strange muscle twitches everyone gets from time to time. It is not known what causes them. However, they are not serious neurological problems because they don’t come and go. If it were, you would be twitching on regular basis.

Muscles twitch almost all the time but in many cases they are not that sever that we pay any attention to it. But your muscles twitching are more serious and they can be caused by several things. Do you drink any coffee and if you do how much coffee do you drink per day? Sometimes if you have too much caffeine in your body your muscles twitch. I think that you don’t have to worry because twitches are not usually caused by any disease and they are usually temporary thing. Have you changed your diet in past several weeks? Sometimes even diet changes can affect your problems. If this continues to happen more often you should see a doctor.