i get these weird twitches or spasms on my left side, its only ever the top left i get it, it sort of feels like a slight electric shock, my head jerks to the left and shoulder goes up towards it and my left eye twitches, i just randomly get them, when im out or something. its really weird and unexpected! anyone know anything about this?

Sounds like the upper cervical spine is impinging on a nerve or set of nerve ganglia.
This may be transient and never happen again. You may have nerve compression from either disks out of alignment or them compressing due to many things. Fracture, degeneration, a mild fall or mild sudden trauma (physical).

A simple x-ray of the upper cervical spine (2 views) should be enough to rule out anything dangerous or the need for further testing. Then you may simply either need an adjustment (which is preferable), or a little physical therapy (still preferable some of which is quite pleasant in your case--i.e. mild traction and gentle massage).

The x-rays are cheap and very clear in these areas usually. If you can afford an mri well, might be over much, but if you have good insurance and your physician will prescribe it go for it.

Otherwise, it's seriously mostly likely just a simple nerve pinch that will go away on its own, while being a bit annoying at times. The 2 view x-ray is advisable though.

Okay thank you! That does help alot :-)
All my bags and and extra weight goes there, so i think that may have caused this aswell!
I will swap bag sides regularly and hopefully it won't happen again, if it does then i will definatly take your (very good) advice and see a doctor!